At the Circulating Library Author Information: Edward Bradley
Author: Edward Bradley (1827–1889)
Alternate Name(s): Cuthbert Bede, M.A. (pseudonym)
Biography: Author and Church of England clergyman. See entry in DNB or Sutherland.
References: DNB; Sutherland
- The Adventures of Mr. Verdant Green: An Oxford Freshman. 1 vol. London: Nathaniel Cooke, 1853.
- The Further Adventures of Mr. Verdant Green: An Oxford Under-graduate. 1 vol. London: Ingram, 1854.
- Love's Provocations: Being Extracts Taken, in the Most Unmanly and Unmannerly Manner, from the Diary of Miss Po. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1855.
- Photographic Pleasures: Popularly Portrayed with Pen and Pencis. 1 vol. London: Thomas McLean, 1855.
- Tales of College Life. 1 vol. London: C. H. Clarke, 1856.
- Nearer and Dearer: A Tale Out of School. 1 vol. London: Bentley, 1857.
- Mr. Verdant Green Married and Done For: Being the Third and Concluding Part of the Adventures of Mr. Verdant Green, an Oxford Fres. 1 vol. London: James Blackwood, 1857.
- Fairy Fables. 1 vol. London: Bentley, 1857.
- The Curate of Cranston: With Other Prose and Verse. 1 vol. London: Saunders and Otley, 1862.
- The White Wife: With Other Stories, Supernatural, Romantic and Legendary. 1 vol. London: Sampson Low, 1865.
- Mattins and Muttons: or, The Beauty of Brighton. A Love Story. 2 vol. London: Sampson Low, 1866.
- Little Mr. Bouncer and his Friend, Verdant Green. 1 vol. London: James Blackwood, 1873.