Author: Robert Leighton
Author: Robert Leighton (1858–1934)
Biography: Journalist and author. Husband of novelist Marie Connor. See entry in Sutherland.
- The Pilots of Pomona: A Story of the Orkney Islands. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1892.
- The Thirsty Sword: A Story of the Norse Invasion of Scotland (1262-1263). 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1893.
- In the Grip of the Algerine: A Historical Tale of the Mediterranean being the Personal Narrative of Sir Lester Willoughby, Knight. 1 vol. London: Sunday School Union, 1893.
- Wreck of the Golden Fleece: The Story of a North Sea Fisher-Boy. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1894.
- Olaf the Glorious: A Historical Story of the Viking Age. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1895.
- Under the Foeman's Flag: A Story of the Spanish Armada. 1 vol. London: Andrew Melrose, 1896.
- The Golden Galleon. 1 vol. London: Blackie, 1898.
- The Splendid Stranger: A Story of the Monmouth Rebellion. 1 vol. London: Sunday School Union, 1898.
How to Cite