Title Tag: Character: Orphan
Description: The following novels have characters who are orphans, limited to children and juveniles.
- Charles Dickens. Oliver Twist: or, The Parish Boy's Progress. 3 vol. London: Bentley, 1838.
- Charlotte Brontë. Jane Eyre: An Autobiography. 3 vol. London: Smith, Elder, 1847.
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. The Trail of the Serpent: or, Three Times Dead. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1861.
- Thorpe Talbot. Philiberta: A Novel. 1 vol. London: Ward, Lock, 1883.
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. Ishmael: A Novel. 3 vol. London: John Maxwell, 1884.
How to Cite