Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: Leicester Chronicle
History: Published weekly on Saturdays.
References: Nineteenth-Century British Library Newspapers
Novels and short stories serialized in Leicester Chronicle:
- James Payn. For Cash Only. 20 August 1881-11 February 1882 (weekly).
- Walter Besant. All Sorts and Conditions of Men. 14 January-1 July 1882 (weekly).
- Henry W. Lucy. Gideon Fleyce. 17 June-30 December 1882 (weekly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. Phantom Fortune. 10 March-8 September 1883 (weekly).
- Wilkie Collins. I Say No. 15 December 1883-12 July 1884 (weekly).
- Wilkie Collins. The Evil Genius. 21 November 1885-1 May 1886 (weekly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. "Cut by the County." The One Thing Needful. 27 June-22 August 1885 (weekly).
- Hawley Smart. A False Start. 8 January-18 June 1887 (weekly).
- H. Rider Haggard. Colonel Quaritch V.C.. 23 June-24 November 1888 (weekly).
- Benjamin L. Farjeon. The Mystery of M. Felix. 23 November 1889-10 May 1890 (weekly).
- William Black. Stand Fast, Craig Royston!. 28 June-20 December 1890 (weekly).
- Henrietta Eliza Vaughan Stannard. The Other Man's Wife. 6 September-20 December 1890 (weekly).
- Carmen Sylva. Edleen Vaughan. 11 April-3 October 1891 (weekly).
- Frederick William Robinson. The Wrong That was Done!. 27 June-19 December 1891 (weekly).
- Rosa Caroline Praed. Outlaw and Lawmaker. 7 January-3 June 1893 (weekly).