Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: Hampshire Telegraph and Sussex Chronicle
History: Published weekly on Saturdays, price 1d (originally) and 2d (later).
References: Nineteenth-Century British Library Newspapers
Novels and short stories serialized in Hampshire Telegraph and Sussex Chronicle:
- Frederick William Robinson. Lazarus in London. 25 October 1884-25 April 1885 (weekly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. "One Thing Needful." The One Thing Needful. 27 March-7 August 1886 (weekly).
- James Payn. A Prince of the Blood. 29 January-30 July 1887 (weekly).
- William Westall. Two Pinches of Snuff. 7 January-19 May 1888 (weekly).
- Wilkie Collins. Blind Love. 16 July-28 December 1889 (weekly).
- Adeline Sergeant. An East London Mystery. 4 January-28 June 1890 (weekly).
- Frederick William Robinson. The Keeper of the Keys. 22 March-13 September 1890 (weekly).
- Hugh Coleman Davidson. Not a Moment to Spare. 25 October 1890-31 January 1891 (weekly).
- Adeline Sergeant. Sir Anthony. 27 June 1891-9 January 1892 (weekly).
- William Westall. Birch Dene. 17 December 1892-10 June 1893 (weekly).
- David Christie Murray. A Rising Star. 7 April-18 August 1894 (weekly).
- William Clark Russell. The Tale of the Ten. 16 February-27 July 1895 (weekly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. Sons of Fire. 15 June-16 November 1895 (weekly).