Periodical Information At the Circulating Library
Periodical: The Pictorial World
History: Subtitled "An Illustrated Weekly Newspaper." Published weekly on Saturdays, price 3d.
References: British Library
Novels and short stories serialized in The Pictorial World:
- Edward James Mortimer Collins. The Village Comedy. 6 May 1876-5 August 1876 (weekly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. The Golden Calf. 2 September 1882-14 April 1883 (weekly).
- David Christie Murray. The Way of the World. 7 July 1883-13 March 1884 (weekly).
- Julie Bosville Chetwynd. Bees and Butterflies. 20 March-30 October 1884 (weekly).
- F. Marion Crawford. An American Politician. 30 October 1884-12 February 1885 (weekly).
- William Tighe Hopkins. Nell Haffenden. 6 November 1884-21 May 1885 (weekly).
- Hawley Smart. The Outsider. 21 October 1886-6 January 1887 (weekly).
- Charlotte Elizabeth Riddell. The Nun's Curse. 10 February-1 December 1887 (weekly).
- Richard Dowling. An Isle of Surrey. 17 January-13 June 1889 (weekly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. One Life, One Love. 2 January-12 June 1890 (weekly).
- William Black. Stand Fast, Craig Royston!. 26 June-18 December 1890 (weekly).