Serialization-Year Information At the Circulating Library
Titles that began serialization in the year 1844:
- William Harrison Ainsworth. Saint James's: or, The Court of Queen Anne. Ainsworth's Magazine January-December 1844 (monthly).
- William Harrison Ainsworth. Windsor Castle: An Historical Romance. Part Issue 11 parts, 1844 (monthly).
- William Harrison Ainsworth. Auriol: or, The Elixir of Life. Ainsworth's Magazine October 1844-May 1845 (monthly; unfinished).
- William Hamilton Maxwell. Captain O'Sullivan: or, Adventures, Civil, Military and Matrimonial of a Gentleman on Half-Pay. New Monthly Magazine June 1844-June 1846 (monthly).
- John Mills. The Old Hall: or, Our Hearth and Homestead. Tait's Edinburgh Magazine September 1844-January 1845 (monthly).
- Mortimer O'Sullivan. The Nevilles of Garretstown: A Tale of 1760. The Dublin University Magazine July 1844-June 1845 (monthly).
- Albert Richard Smith. The Fortunes of the Scattergood Family. Bentley's Miscellany January 1844-February 1845 (monthly).
- William Makepeace Thackeray. The Memoirs of Barry Lyndon. Fraser's Magazine January-December 1844 (monthly).
- Frances Milton Trollope. The Robertses on their Travels. New Monthly Magazine May 1844-January 1846 (monthly).