Serialization-Year Information At the Circulating Library
Titles that began serialization in the year 1898:
- Robert Barr. Jennie Baxter, Journalist. The Windsor Magazine January-September 1898 (monthly).
- Edward Frederic Benson. The Money Market. Arrowsmith's Christmas Annual 1898.
- Guy Boothby. Pharos the Egyptian. The Windsor Magazine June-November 1898 (monthly).
- Mary Elizabeth Braddon. In High Places. The Cardiff Times 29 October 1898-1 April 1899 (weekly).
- S. R. Crockett. Joan of the Sword Hand. The Windsor Magazine December 1898-November 1899 (monthly).
- Austin Fryers. A Pauper Millionaire. Pearson's Weekly 6 August-1 October 1898 (weekly).
- George Griffith. Gambles with Destiny. Pearson's Weekly 6 August 1898.
- George Griffith. The Rose of Judah: A Tale of the Captivity. Pearson's Weekly 8 October 1898-28 January 1899 (weekly).
- H. Rider Haggard. The Swallow: A Tale of the Great Trek. The Graphic 2 July-29 October 1898 (weekly).
- Henry Herman. A King in Bohemia: A Romance of the Red Rock Coast. The Cardiff Times 20 August-15 October 1898 (weekly).
- Rudyard Kipling. Stalky and Co.. The Windsor Magazine December 1898-May 1899 (monthly).
- M. P. Shiel. Contraband of War: A Tale of the Hispano-American Struggle. Pearson's Weekly 7 May-9 July 1898 (weekly).
- M. P. Shiel. Cold Steel. Pearson's Weekly 31 December 1898-6 May 1899 (weekly).
- Louis Tracy. The Lost Provinces: A Sequel to An American Emperor. Pearson's Weekly 1 January-11 June 1898 (weekly).