Serialization-Year Information At the Circulating Library
Titles that began serialization in the year 1900:
- Orme Agnus. Love in our Village. The Windsor Magazine February-May 1900 (monthly).
- Rhoda Broughton. Foes in Law. Temple Bar September-December 1900 (monthly).
- James Maclaren Cobban. The Golden Tooth. The Cardiff Times 3 March-9 June 1900 (weekly).
- Sarah Grand. Babs the Impossible. The Lady's Realm June 1900-April 1901 (monthly).
- H. Rider Haggard. Lysbeth: A Tale of the Dutch. The Graphic 1 September 1900-[?] March 1901 (weekly).
- Headon Hill. The Sentence of the Court. The Cardiff Times 15 September-8 December 1900 (weekly).
- Rudyard Kipling. Kim. Cassell's Family Magazine December 1900-November 1901 (monthly).
- Mayne Lindsay. The Whirligig. The Windsor Magazine December 1900-May 1901 (monthly).
- Ian Maclaren. Young Barbarians. The Windsor Magazine June-Novmeber 1900 (monthly).
- Richard Marsh. The Joss: A Reversion. The Cardiff Times 13 October 1900-2 February 1901 (weekly).
- Elizabeth Thomasina Meade. The Blue Diamond. The Cardiff Times 16 June-8 September 1900 (weekly).
- Max Pemberton. Pro Patria. The Windsor Magazine June-November 1900 (monthly).
- Louis Tracy. The Invaders: A Story of Britain Peril. Pearson's Weekly 10 March-11 August 1900 (weekly).
- Allen Upward. The Wrongdoer. Arrowsmith's Christmas Annual 1900.
- H. G. Wells. The First Men in the Moon. The Strand Magazine December 1900-August 1901 (monthly).