Serialization-Year Information At the Circulating Library
Titles that began serialization in the year 1901:
- Walter Besant. No Other Way. The Lady's Realm November 1901-October 1902 (monthly).
- Walter Besant. The Lady of Lynn. The Queen [?] January-[?] June 1901 (weekly).
- Arthur Conan Doyle. The Hound of the Baskervilles: Another Adventure of Sherlock Holmes. The Strand Magazine August 1901-April 1902 (monthly).
- Evelyn Ward Everett Green. A Fiery Chariot. The Lancashire Evening Post 7-21 September 1901 (daily).
- Charles John Cutcliffe Hyne. Thompson's Progress. The Windsor Magazine June 1901-May 1902 (monthly).
- Richard Marsh. The Twickenham Peerage. The Northampton Mercury 18 October 1901-21 March 1902 (weekly).
- Jean Middlemass. In Storm and Strife: A Novel. Tamworth Herald 7 September-30 November 1901 (weekly).
- Jean Middlemass. In Storm and Strife: A Novel. The Citizen 16 October-20 November 1901 (daily).
- Jean Middlemass. In Storm and Strife: A Novel. Lincolnshire Echo 20 July-9 August 1901 (daily).
- Dora Russell. An Evil Reputation. Burnley Express 2 February-1 June 1901 (weekly).
- M. P. Shiel. The Purple Cloud. The Royal Magazine January-June 1901 (monthly).
- William Henry Short. De Morley: A Legend of the Wansbeck. The Morpeth Herald 25 May-9 November 1901 (weekly).
- Esmé Stuart. In the Dark. Lincolnshire Echo 7 March-8 April 1901 (daily).
- Annie Thomas. The Siren's Web: A Romance of London Society. Lincolnshire Echo 9 April-14 May 1901 (daily).
- L. B. Walford. Iva Kildare: A Matrimonial Problem. Lincolnshire Echo 17 September-23 October 1901 (daily).
- Florence Warden. A Fight to a Finish. The Lancashire Evening Post 7 May-6 June 1901 (daily).
- H. G. Wells. The Sea Lady: A Tissue of Moonshine. Pearson's Magazine July-December 1901.