Title: The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby
Author and Title: Charles Dickens. The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby
First Edition: London: Chapman and Hall, 1839. 1 volume, 21s.
Serialization: 20 parts in 19, 1s per part, illustrated by H. K. Browne, London: Chapman and Hall, April 1838 to October 1839 (monthly)
Summary: Illustrated by Phiz.
- Genre: Social Problem Novel
- Genre: School Novel
- Reprint Series: Penguin Classics (2016)
- Reprint Series: Nineteenth-Century Fiction (2019)
- Reprint Series: Oxford World's Classics (2017)
References: Bodleian; BL; EC; NYPL (parts); Sutherland
- Volume from Google Books
- Search for title at The Online Books Page (please note: the search will take you out of At the Circulating Library)
How to Cite