Title: Dombey and Son
Author and Title: Charles Dickens. Dombey and Son
First Edition: London: Bradbury and Evans, 1848. 1 volume, 21s.
Serialization: 20 parts in 19, 1s per part, illustrated by H. K. Browne, London: Bradbury and Evans, October 1846 to April 1848 (monthly)
Summary: Illustrated by Phiz. Alternate title is Dealings with the Firm of Dombey and Son, Wholesale, Retail, and for Exportation used during its serial run.
- Genre: Social Problem Novel
- Reprint Series: Nineteenth-Century Fiction (2019)
- Reprint Series: Oxford World's Classics (2017)
- Reprint Series: Penguin Classics (2016)
References: BL; EC; NYPL (parts); Sutherland
- Search for title at The Online Books Page (please note: the search will take you out of At the Circulating Library)
How to Cite