At the Circulating Library Title Information: The Soft Side
Author and Title: Henry James. The Soft Side
First Edition: London: Methuen, 1900. 1 volume, cr. 8vo., 6s.
- "John Delavoy." Cosmopolis, January 1898 to February 1898 (monthly)
- "The Given Case." Black and White, 11 March 1899 to 18 March 1899 (weekly)
- "The Great Condition." Anglo-Saxon Review, June 1899
- "Miss Gunton of Poughkeepsie." Cornhill Magazine, May 1900
Summary: Collection of short stories.
References: BL; EC
- Search for title at The Online Books Page (please note: the search will take you out of At the Circulating Library)