At the Circulating Library Title Information: The Sanctuary Club
Author and Title: Elizabeth Thomasina Meade. The Sanctuary Club
First Edition: London: Ward, Lock, 1900. 1 volume, cr. 8vo., 5s.
- "Introduction." The Strand Magazine, July 1899
- "A Visible Sound." The Strand Magazine, August 1899
- "The Diana Sapphire." The Strand Magazine, September 1899
- "East of North." The Strand Magazine, October 1899
- "A Handful of Ashes." The Strand Magazine, November 1899
- "The Secret of the Prison House." The Strand Magazine, December 1899
Summary: Co-authored by Robert Eustace. Illustrated by Sidney Paget. Originally titled Stories of the Sanctuary Club during its serial run.
References: BL; EC; Loeber
- Search for title at The Online Books Page (please note: the search will take you out of At the Circulating Library)